As September draws to a close, now is an opportune moment to reflect upon some of the films leaving Peacock this September. These cinematic gems have graced Peacock for some time; unfortunately though they must make way for new arrivals and make way. If you haven’t had an opportunity to catch one yet – now would be an opportune time! Here are three must-watch films leaving Peacock this September that you shouldn’t miss.
3 Must Watch Movies Leaving Peacock in September
1. “The Departed” (2006)
Directed by Martin Scorsese and featuring Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, and Jack Nicholson among its cast, Martin Scorsese’s crime thriller “The Departed” will keep audiences guessing from start to finish. Set against Boston’s gritty underworld, “The Departed” follows an undercover cop and mole infiltrating an Irish gang while trying to identify each other; with intense storytelling, unforgettable performances, and surprise twists; its cinematic masterpiece has made its mark upon crime genre history forevermore!
2. “The Breakfast Club” (1985)
John Hughes’ timeless coming-of-age classic “The Breakfast Club” has endured for nearly 35 years as one of cinematic history’s all-time classics. Set during a Saturday morning detention session at an American high school, “The Breakfast Club” introduces five seemingly dissimilar students who represent various stereotypes found among their classmates – only for them all to bond over shared experience and develop deeper bonds among themselves over time. A touching account of teenage angst, identity issues and human connection; don’t miss this chance to revisit a timeless ’80s classic!
directed and produced by Ron Howard and featuring Tom Hanks, Kevin Bacon and Bill Paxton is an entertaining and dramatic recreation of NASA’s Apollo 13 moon mission that featured life-threatening challenges for its astronaut crew as they relied upon ingenuity of both NASA ground control and themselves to stay afloat and complete their task at hand. A thrilling cinematic experience not to be missed!
As these three incredible movies leave Peacock’s catalog, now is an opportune time to catch them before they vanish forever. Enjoy crime dramas, heartwarming coming-of-age stories or captivating historical narratives all from your own living room before their departure on September 30. So get yourself some popcorn, curl up comfortably on a sofa and bid farewell before their departure at September’s end.
- Top Kids’ Movies on Disney+ for an Enchanting Family Movie Night
- Play Xbox Game Pass’ Weirdest Game Before It Departs on September 30
- Get the New iPhone SE for Just $149
- I Glimpsed the AI Future of Windows 11, and It Left Me Amazed
- This Offer from Amazon Entitles You to a Free iPhone 15 Pro Max
- What’s New on Disney+ in October 2023: A Sneak Peek
- The AI Frontier: Spotify’s Venture into Cloning and Translating Podcasters’ Voices
- How to Install Windows on the Steam Deck
- Android vs. iPhone 15: Four Areas Where Android Phones Shine
- Level Up Your Heist: Best Skills to Research First in Payday 3